Reid’s Playland is open for the fall. Now is the time to start scheduling your school field trips. Call 270-685-2444 to schedule to bring your class out for their fall field trip!
Tour #1 – $5.50 per student – Cost for siblings is $5.50.
- Children will be able to play in the “Reidland Play Area” which includes the new “Apple Slider” along with the corn and soybean maze and other fun activities.
- Students will be allowed to pick from a tree or out of a bin one apples, bring it back to be washed, tour the grading room and cooler.
- You can take your class to visit the Wishing Well.
- The children will receive an apple information sheet.
- Each child will receive apple cider to enjoy.
- Each teacher will receive a pumpkin to take back to their classroom.
- You can schedule this tour beginning September 3rd .
Tour #2 – $7.00 per student- (The teacher and one assistant are free.) Cost for siblings is $7.00 if they participate in the activities. Parents are $2.00 if they participate in the hay ride.
- This tour is the same as Tour #1, plus each child may pick their own “small pumpkin”.
- You will be able to schedule this tour starting Sept. 24th.
- Children will be given a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch.